All short and long journeys will be better from now on. The special seating foam in the Mako child seat perfectly adjusts to the body shape of your child and provides ergonomic support. With this level of seating comfort, the little explorer won‘t even want to get out for ice cream. And they don‘t have to, the cover is machine washable. Only princesses and racing drivers travel in such comfort.Locate retailers
Safety Features For Every Journey
- Height-adjustable headrest:
Offers simple, individual adjustment for the growing child and facilitates an ergonomic sitting position
Tested and approved in accordance with UN R129 for maximum safety
- Seating foam:
Perfectly adapts to your child‘s body shape and provides the highest level of comfort
- Advanced Side Protection (ASP):
Protective side wings with integrated ASP system absorb the force in the event of a side collision
- Shoulder protectors:
Provide support and ensure maximum safety in the event of a side collision
- Adaptive backrest:
Backrest follows the contours of your vehicle‘s seats
- ISOFIX connectors:
Quick and secure placement and optimal stabilisation of the child seat in the vehicle
Colors of images may differ from the original.
Downloads & Manuals
Mako - Manual
Mako - Manual
Mako - Manual
CAR COMPATIBILITY - GOOD TO KNOW
We do not list all compatible car models as there is a 100% match in the following cases without having a look into the list:
- Between 100 - 135 cm:
As the Mako is an i-Size product, it can be installed with or without ISOFIX on all vehicle seats with certified i-Size seating position(s).
- The Mako can be installed universally using the vehicle seat belt without ISOFIX on all forward-facing vehicle seats equipped with a 3-point-belt approved according to ECE R16.
Continue your search, if:
…you want to use the Mako with a child taller than 135 cm with its ISOFIX connectors on a vehicle seat with ISOFIX anchorage points.
Is the Mako compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- If it should occur that once the child seat is attached to the ISOFIX connection, and the seat covers the buckle there is no guarantee of a safe installation
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation of child seat or base with a supporting leg