Monza Nova Evo Seatfix
Whether short or long journeys, in our Monza Nova Evo SF little co-pilots always feel at ease. This is made possible by the passive air ventilation system. And mum can breathe easy too thanks to our revised safety concept. ADAC and Stiftung Warentest approved of this and gave our refreshing all-rounder a 2.0 rating.Locate retailers
Safety Features For Every Journey
- Height-adjustable headrest:
Ergonomic seating position from approx. 3.5 to 12 years thanks to height-adjustable headrest with 11 settings
- Seating foam:
Perfectly adapts to your child‘s body shape and provides the highest level of comfort
- Reinforced armrests:
Offer more protection in the hip area and enable comfortable sitting for older children
- Air ventilation system:
The passive air ventilation system makes sitting throughout long journeys particularly pleasant
- Universal installation:
Can be installed in cars without ISOFIX simply and quickly using the vehicle‘s seat belt
- Advanced Side Protection (ASP):
Integrated protectors absorb the energy in the event of a side collision
- Marked belt guide:
The correct installation is facilitated by red belt guide markings
- Integrated Seatfix connectors:
Simply fasten the child seat into the car using integrated Seatfix connectors
New Favorite Colors
Core Deep Black - NEW!
Core Simply Grey - NEW!
Colors of images may differ from the original.
CAR COMPATIBILITY - GOOD TO KNOW
We do not list all compatible car models as there is a 100% match in the following cases without having a look into the list:
- The Monza Nova Evo SF can be installed universally without Seatfix on all forward-facing vehicle seats equipped with a 3-point-belt approved according to ECE R16 using the vehicle seat belt.
Continue your search, if:
...you want to use the Monza Nova Evo SF with its Seatfix connectors on a vehicle seat with ISOFIX anchorage points.
Is the Monza Nova Evo Seatfix compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- If it should occur that once the child seat is attached to the ISOFIX connection, and the seat covers the buckle there is no guarantee of a safe installation
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation of child seat or base with a supporting leg