Monza Nova IS
Dad‘s passion used to be for speed. Now he is a father, safety is his foremost concern. Above all, his son wants to enjoy the highest level of comfort and listen to his favourite radio show when driving. Our Monza Nova IS combines the demands of parents with the wishes of children. Integrated loudspeaker and an audio connection ensure the best level of entertainment. While small children are secured using the impact shield, older travellers are strapped in using the vehicle‘s seat belt. Greater driving enjoyment is only possible at Formula One or the funfair. The ADAC and Stiftung Warentest are also convinced of this and gave the multifaceted protector a test score of 2.0.Locate retailers
Safety Features For Every Journey
- Universal installation:
Can be installed in cars without ISOFIX simply and quickly using the vehicle‘s seat belt
- Reinforced armrests:
Offer more protection in the hip area and enable comfortable sitting for older children
- Seating foam:
Perfectly adapts to your child‘s body shape and provides the highest level of comfort
- Marked belt guide:
The correct installation is facilitated by red belt guide markings
- Integrated Seatfix connectors:
Simply fasten the child seat into the car using integrated Seatfix connectors
Colors of images may differ from the original.
CAR COMPATIBILITY - GOOD TO KNOW
We do not list all compatible car models as there is a 100% match in the following cases without having a look into the list:
- The Monza Nova IS can be installed universally using the vehicle seat belt without using its Seatfix connectors on all forward facing vehicle seats equipped with a 3-point-belt approved according to ECE R16.
Continue your search, if:
…you want to use the Monza Nova IS with its Seatifx connectors on a vehicle seat with ISOFIX anchorage points.
Is the Monza Nova IS compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- If it should occur that once the child seat is attached to the ISOFIX connection, and the seat covers the buckle there is no guarantee of a safe installation
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation of child seat or base with a supporting leg