Committed to more than a hundred years of tradition, all RECARO brand products are focused on boosting the performance of mobile, active people worldwide. Safety, quality and ingenious design are at the essence of exceeding our customers' expectations every day and making achievements tangible: Feel Performance.
As a licensed partner of the RECARO brand for child safety products ranging from child seats to strollers, at RECARO Kids we are convinced that only an exceptional, innovative and high-performing team can live up to this promise.
Here you can find our current vacancies within the RECARO Kids group. We look forward to receiving your application via email@example.com.
Director Product & Marketing (m/w/d)
To strengthen our team at the Bayreuth office, we are therefore looking for the next possible date for a Director Product & Marketing.
- Overall leadership of the product portfolio management and marketing for RECARO children’s products
- Strategic portfolio planning based on commercial targets, sales strategy and the innovation roadmap
- Launch and execution of product development projects in cooperation with all related departments & partner
- Active life cycle management with focus on product optimization, financial contribution and market situation
- Lead of the Brand Marketing in collaboration with Artsana, RECARO Holding and key marketing agencies
- Plan, define and execute the Marketing Mix (brand, product, communication, social towards B2B & B2C) on a global scope as well as for regional customizations
- Close cooperation with Sales, Finance and Key Customers to continuously improve the sales strategy to realize a sustainable growth of the business
- Leading the team of up to 10 heads with a value driven, motivational and growth oriented approach
- Master’s degree in the related fields required
(eg. Marketing, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Marketing and Product & Innovation Management
- 5+ years of proven track record in business development and team leading experience
- Excellent knowledge of marketing and product portfolio management for technical consumer goods
- Profound project experience in international teams and with a global supplier base
- Well experienced in selecting and leading external brand & marketing agencies
- Excellent English knowledge, Italian would be a plus
- Strong communication skills and motivating attitude
- Strategic mindset paired with pragmatic hands-on mentality