Weighing just 3.9 kilograms, the Privia Evo is one of the lightest infant carriers on the market, making everyday life easier. In addition, it offers signature RECARO comfort and safety features for an enjoyable ride. The Privia Evo fits into the RECARO Isofix base in the car with just one click, but it can also be installed using the car’s 3-point seat belt.Locate retailers
- At only 3.9 kg the Privia Evo is one of the lightest infant carriers
- Patented HERO Harness System
- Intuitive control elements for easy and safe fixation on the RECARO fix base or with the car's 3-point belt
- Soft comfort foam and padding in the seating area
- Removable insert cushion to help support newborns
- One handle on the back of the seat ensures easy release from the RECARO fix base
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable carrying
* You must also contact your airline to clarify whether and under what circumstances your infant carrier can be used in the aircraft's cabin on a specific flight.
Colors of images may differ from the original.
Downloads & Manuals
Privia Evo - Manual EU
Privia Evo/Guardia - Manual Aircraft DE/EN
SmartClick Base - Manual EU
Priva Evo/Guardia - Type list stroller DE/EN
CAR COMPATIBILITY - GOOD TO KNOW
We do not list all compatible car models as there is a 100% match in the following cases without having a look into the list:
- When using the Privia Evo in combination with the seat belt of your vehicle seat, it can be used on all forward facing vehicle seats equipped with a 3-point-belt approved according to ECE R16.
Continue your search, if:
...you want to use the Privia Evo in combination with the SmartClick Base on a vehicle seat with ISOFIX anchorage points.
Is the Privia Evo in combination with the SmartClick Base compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- If it should occur that once the child seat is attached to the ISOFIX connection, and the seat covers the buckle there is no guarantee of a safe installation
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation of child seat or base with a supporting leg
Safety notes for using RECARO Child Seats
Child seats with an ISOfix connection:
If the vehicle has a floor storage compartment, using an Isofix base is restricted.
This is dependent on whether the support leg of the base can be placed on the floor of the storage compartment (if necessary, remove cover) or if the vehicle manufacturer offers appropriate filling elements as an accessory to prevent the lid from breaking through.
Please read your vehicle's user manual thoroughly or contact your car dealership on this subject.
If these possibilities are not given we can't confirm the safe use of an Isofix system with support leg in combination with a floor storage compartment.
Thank you for your understanding.