* You must also contact your airline to clarify whether and under what circumstances your infant carrier can be used in the aircraft's cabin on a specific flight.
Colors of images may differ from the original.
Downloads & Manuals
Privia Evo - Manual EU
Privia Evo/Guardia - Manual Aircraft DE/EN
SmartClick Base - Manual EU
Priva Evo/Guardia - Type list stroller DE/EN
Is the in combination with the SmartClick Base compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- If it should occur that once the child seat is attached to the ISOFIX connection, and the seat covers the buckle there is no guarantee of a safe installation
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation of child seat or base with a supporting leg
Safety notes for using RECARO Child Seats
Child seats with an ISOfix connection:
If the vehicle has a floor storage compartment, using an Isofix base is restricted.
This is dependent on whether the support leg of the base can be placed on the floor of the storage compartment (if necessary, remove cover) or if the vehicle manufacturer offers appropriate filling elements as an accessory to prevent the lid from breaking through.
Please read your vehicle's user manual thoroughly or contact your car dealership on this subject.
If these possibilities are not given we can't confirm the safe use of an Isofix system with support leg in combination with a floor storage compartment.
Thank you for your understanding.