Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- If it should occur that once the child seat is attached to the ISOFIX connection, and the seat covers the buckle there is no guarantee of a safe installation
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation of child seat or base with a supporting leg
Information for all infant carriers
Please note that in all vehicles shown in this type list, the infant carriers are always tested in combination with their matching base:
- Avan with Avan/Kio Base
- Guardia with SmartClick Base
- Privia Evo with SmartClick Base
All our infant carriers can be installed in the car with the vehicle's 3-point belt or with their matching base.
- Can be fastened on all forward facing vehicle seats equipped with a 3-point belt approved accordingly to ECE R16
With the matching base:
- Is the infant carrier approved according to R129 (i-Size), it can be installed on all vehicle seats with an i-Size seating position. If your vehicle does not have an i-Size seating position, please check the installation related to the vehicle typelist
- Is the infant carrier approved according to R44, please check the installation related to the vehicle typelist
Information for all i-Size child seats
Our i-Size approved child seats fit 100% to i-Size certified vehicle’s seats.
We constantly update our lists. In case your car is not listed herein, please check the manual of your car for i-Size or contact your retailer and ask for an installation trial.